Ciao, per favore seleziona la tua lingua

Ciao, per favore accedi qui

Non sei ancora iscritto?
per scoprire il nuovo, migliorato e premiato English Live.

Close

Benvenuto in "Word of the Day - English
Vocabulary for intermediate to advanced English speakers only. Build your vocabulary and practice using your newly learnt words.
Lingua: English
Iscritti: 8159
Responsabili: Charmaine (Administrator)

Sei sicuro di volere lasciare questo gruppo?

Sei sicuro di voler cancellare la discussione what is the weather like in your city?
Da hzhengc178 il 04/11/2015 23:08:31
what is the weather like in your city
hi everyone,what is the weather like in your city? ok,let me talk about the weather of beijing today firstly.it is raining when i woke up.it is so cold and forggy . i put on my cotton clothes.the weather forecaster just said the temperature gets to about 3 degrees. what about yours?
Da IS4151 il 22/11/2015 22:47:09
RE: what is the weather like in your city

The weather in riau - indonesia is rain now. Thank's for god that He***y rain in Riau has made smog residual forest and land fires h***e gradually disappeared. Do you know the news smog?

Da aSilva12807 il 24/11/2015 07:05:49
RE: RE: what is the weather like in your city
The weather in Belo Horizonte, Brasil is rainy, but temperature its between 30 at 31 degrees. Before, the whether was very hot its between 35 at 37 degrees.
Da halotaibi185 il 03/12/2015 15:40:51
RE: RE: RE: what is the weather like in your city
the weather in my city is 20 to 22
Da halotaibi185 il 03/12/2015 15:40:52
Da halotaibi185 il 03/12/2015 15:40:55
Da AMOKHTAR38 il 22/12/2015 02:41:40
now the weather in khartoum we are in winter so the weather is cold the tempreatur is about 20-25
Da LLiliam4 il 27/12/2015 22:26:14
The weather in Lima it is very extrange in this days, because we h***e the fenomenal of the Niño. It supouse that we are in summer but the sky is dark and cold in the night.
Da Ifedu il 30/12/2015 14:44:33
RE: RE: what is the weather like in your city
The weather in my city is sunny but so cold . The whole power of the sun isnot able to stand against the ambiguous power of the cold .It is an incredible contradictions which push and force you to believe and respect the unlimited power who created and manages all this issues and details in this universe

Offerta Premium
Impara l'inglese online - risultati garantitiEntra nella scuola online più grande del mondo e scopri la comodità totale. Incontra insegnanti madrelingua nelle lezioni di conversazione per piccoli gruppi. Le lezioni dal vivo iniziano a ogni ora del giorno.
Gruppi simili
Word Puzzles
Education & Study TipsImprove your English with word puzzles and post...
An English Word a Day for Chinese Speakers
Education & Study TipsLearn one new word a day with help from the news.
Teacher Question and Answer
Education & Study TipsGot a nagging question about the English langua...