Ciao, per favore seleziona la tua lingua

Ciao, per favore accedi qui

Non sei ancora iscritto?
per scoprire il nuovo, migliorato e premiato English Live.

Close

Benvenuto in "Tan Qing Shuo Ai
A corner of the web where you can chat about current dating trends, share your most romantic experiences and rant about your relationship woes.
Categoria:Lifestyle
Lingua: Chinese
Iscritti: 2247
Responsabili: penny (Administrator)

Sei sicuro di volere lasciare questo gruppo?

Sei sicuro di voler cancellare la discussione Do you like korea TV??
Da apanc45 il 11/05/2015 05:09:35
Do you like korea TV?

Hello everyone,

My name is suvvy,I'm from China,Have any body like watching TV,Korea TV or  K--POP? I like beast  Ftiland  TOP, ans LEE JONG SUK what about you???

Da flic562 il 07/01/2016 22:13:19
RE: Do you like korea TV?
I didn't h***e a lot of chances to watch Korea TV shows. However, watched a TV series "Healer". It's a story about a mysterious job. It also criticize the politicians control social media to cover their dirty stuff. The love story between the primary actor and actress is pure and beautiful.
Da flic562 il 07/01/2016 22:13:27
RE: Do you like korea TV?
I didn't h***e a lot of chances to watch Korea TV shows. However, watched a TV series "Healer". It's a story about a mysterious job. It also criticize the politicians control social media to cover their dirty stuff. The love story between the primary actor and actress is pure and beautiful.

Offerta Premium
Impara l'inglese online - risultati garantitiEntra nella scuola online più grande del mondo e scopri la comodità totale. Incontra insegnanti madrelingua nelle lezioni di conversazione per piccoli gruppi. Le lezioni dal vivo iniziano a ogni ora del giorno.
Gruppi simili
Everyday English for Chinese Speakers
LifestyleEnglish to get you through the day, whether it'...
Casual Corner
LifestyleHang out and chat about anything under the sun!
Daily Horoscope
LifestyleFind out what the stars say about you!
Garfield
EntertainmentThe world's favorite cat entertains.