Ciao, per favore seleziona la tua lingua

Ciao, per favore accedi qui

Non sei ancora iscritto?
per scoprire il nuovo, migliorato e premiato English Live.

Close

Benvenuto in "I Love Italy

Categoria:Regional
Lingua: English
Iscritti: 814
Responsabili: samantha (Administrator)

Sei sicuro di volere lasciare questo gruppo?

Sei sicuro di voler cancellare la discussione Discovering Italian Culture?
Da JSolisGonzalez9 il 17/02/2015 12:13:08
Discovering Italian Culture

Hello Italian Lovers!!

I think this is a great chance to discover and learn more about Italy and its culture.

One thing that I like very much of Italy is movies; not that I’ve seen a lot. However I’ve liked: “La Strada”, “8 ½” and “Non Ti Mouvere”.

What do you think guys, any one that you’ve liked? Italian friends, any good recommendation??

Da arachete il 17/02/2015 12:59:04
RE: Discovering Italian Culture

Hi friends, thanks for your kindly request that allows me to remember other great italian artists. I may reccomend these great masterpieces: 1) La dolce vita by Federico Fellini; 2) Amarcord by Federico Fellini; 3) Nuovo cinema paradiso by Giuseppe Tornatore; 4) La vita è bella by Roberto Benigni; 5) La ricerca della felicità di Gabriele Muccino; Please don't forget also the wonderful soundtracks by Ennio Morricone, Nino Rota, Nicola Piovani. Recently, another great italian musician passed away, he represents his city (Naples) and all the country loves him, his name is Pino Daniele. I have posted here in this site a song in the group " My favorite music" and I also reccomend another beautiful song written by him, the title is Sicily and this is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQdtg4jFR5U

All the best to everybody and welcome to Italy!!!

Da JSolisGonzalez9 il 18/02/2015 10:13:53
RE: RE: Discovering Italian Culture
Hello Antonello Thank you for your recommendations. I definitely will check them out.